Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Seeking Partner for Joint Venture

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JBebbington

Established Member
Impact
4
Ok, here is my proposal:

I am searching for a partner that would like to come with me on a domaining venture. I am searching for someone that has an investment outlay of at least $100 that they could fund our project with. With this sum, I can teach someone how to build a high profit portfolio of domains. We would be aquiring and monetizing three character, generic, and valuable domains. I intend to turn it into a "$X amount in X days" type project, to show how it can be possible to cash in on the domaining market quickly.

I would bring to the market the business, teaching side of the venture, and aquire domains for the project, and whoever gains the partnership would bring the capital and a willingness to learn.

If you are interested please PM Me the amount you could bring to the table, and how much you know about the domaining world. I am looking for anyone to help with this, no matter your experience.

Thanks,
JBebbington.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey

Im iterested, have the money ready and am willing to work and learn i could bring $200 may be a bit more at a stretch?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back