Seeking Native French Speaker to Broker Domain Deal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MicroGuy

Miembro EspecialTop Member
Impact
Hi community,

Sorry for being absent from Namepros for so long. :xf.embarrassed:

Anyway, the reason I am writing is because I've identified a domain that I would like to purchase that is currently owned by a French citizen. I am looking for a native French speaker to contact this individual and broker the deal which will include arranging escrow, payment method, etc.

I'm sure we can work out a fair fee for the service provided along with a generous commission. If you are interested, please send me a PM or reply below with your contact details.

Sincerely,
~Micro

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Moi?

Last edited:
•••
We're still looking for an experienced french domain broker to help us in this acquisition.

.. would also prefer someone that can work with us on Skype.

Last edited:
•••
are you looking for experienced broker who speaks french or a person who speaks french who has experience with escrow and other payment methods and can help make deal?

•••
are you looking for experienced broker who speaks french or a person who speaks french who has experience with escrow and other payment methods and can help make deal?

I'm looking from an intelligent French speaker who can get the deal done. The semantics are not of concern to me.

•••
Hi,

i'm a french citizen living next to the "Mont Blanc". i usually work with sedo to find and pay and sometime escrow to pay, so if you need any help don't hesitate to send me a PM.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back