Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Seeking advice

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

1901gt

VIP Member
Impact
11
I'm thinking of moving to the UK in a few years time to work in a web designing firm. How much will I be paid if i have at least 5 years of experience and a Degree from any Uni in the world?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
where r u right now?
 
0
•••
I think just say to your employer that "its up to you Sir" but if he force you to give your expected salary, 2000 is enough. Hope my simple advice helped you. Please visit http://bnetwebsolutions.com for interesting stuff.
 
0
•••
I wouldn't pay someone much just becouse he has a degree and 5 years of experience.

If he's good, creates stunning stuff and I really like his work I dont care if he has 2 months experience and no degree.

Quality matters!
 
0
•••
flaunt your portfolio if you got one - proof of experience dominates education believe me

and DO NOT settle for less then you think you are worth, if you get more than what you want then good times! if you get too much less, then i would cold turkey it
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back