IT.COM

domain Seeking advice on a few domain names like twunkard.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Michelle McKee

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

Here is a list of domain names it would be helpful to have opinions on. From the list below - what would you try to do with some of the names? Drop? Sell? Hold? Twunkard.com is kind of a funny - a friend and I were making fun of drunk people on twitter when I came up with "oh for pete's sakes - what a twunkard." Of course I had to see if that was open. :xf.grin:

Here is the list:

adbuk.com

addoh.com

adhey.com

adtub.com

adwham.com

axdog.com

barbertonohio.net

braingamers.com

dogfx.com

ebooknetwork.com

fatfreerecipeclub.com

fitnessburner.com

headerfx.com

horsefx.com

medinacountyohio.net

milliondollarmachines.com

minisitedesigns.com

mustseethese.com

northcantonohio.net

publicdomainradio.com

quickecovers.com

rupoor.com

sevilleohio.net

splorph.com

survivalfx.com

thebigsmokeout.com

twunkard.com

wadsworthohio.net

wahfx.com

wahmfx.com

wowlocation.com

Thanks in advance for any advice! :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fitnessburner looks nice but the rest is not really valuable. The 5L's could sell

You also had 4L's right?

•••
Hiya Ricardo, yes, I have 4 letters too - about 35 of them currently. I'm not sure if I want to sell them for a couple hundred bucks each however. So far I haven't went wrong by holding them for ten years - I'm only down 2400 with one sale to renew them all for 10 years. haha!

•••
Hiya Ricardo, yes, I have 4 letters too - about 35 of them currently. I'm not sure if I want to sell them for a couple hundred bucks each however. So far I haven't went wrong by holding them for ten years - I'm only down 2400 with one sale to renew them all for 10 years. haha!

Can you send them in a private message to me? I'm curious about them

•••
Sure, one sec - let me find my list. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back