Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sedo's great auctions ??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

bretttina

Top Member
Impact
1,685
Hi all,

OK so i submitted a few domains to sedo's great auctions and last night they were showing as not for sale with a yellow triangle next to them but today there is nothing next to them at all ??

Have my domains been submitted ?? or not ??

I have not received any emails to say they were submitted, i don't want to submit the same domains again and then get refused,

When i was in the process of submitting yesterday there seemed to be some strange goings on and the site seemed to freeze at one point.

How do i check ?? there doesn't seem to be any function in sedo's domain management system to check your submitted domains.

Basically what i am asking is have my domains been submitted or not ??

Cheers.

Brett.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good point. I seem to recall that was the case the last time I was rejected by Sedo's crack team of domain evaluators and summarily left hanging in the lurch.
Funny.
 
0
•••
I must have gotten lucky this time. First time they ever accepted a name from me and they listed 4 of the 5 I submitted!
 
0
•••
Wii is a TM
 
0
•••
Alternative places to sell, as asked => I see interesting things happening at Flippa
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back