NameSilo

sales Sedo's Dave Evanson Strikes 6-Figure Gold Again & ccTLDs See Their 2nd Biggest Sale of the Year

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. That past couple of weeks have produced some solid sales, especially coming as they are in the middle of a global pandemic. Sedo Senior Broker Dave Evanson posted his second chart topping sale in a row, ringing the bell this time with the year’s highest two-word domain sale – a name that brought home $180,000 worth of bacon! We also saw the 2nd biggest ccTLD sale of the year to date, a German blockbuster that came in at over $160,000. You can get all of the see all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm and if you want to quickly catch up on the year’s Top 100 Sales to date, be sure to our YTD Charts page: https://www.dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Free.co.uk for $205,000

How‘d you do it, @BoothDomains.

all .co.uk “free” to me :) all non-com really.
Now you’re lthe Godfather of .co.uk in my eyes

Last edited:
•••
buyer got a good price for med.org

•••
•••
The pandemic is hastening the realization of a necessity to have an online presence. As the field gets more crowded, establishing your business with a premium domain becomes huge.
Country codes will continue to grow as people gravitate to what appears local, familiar and safe. I am watching your sales reports with renewed enthusiasm.

•••
•••
I tend to agree with what @stevo wrote above:
The pandemic is hastening the realization of a necessity to have an online presence. As the field gets more crowded, establishing your business with a premium domain becomes huge.

Contrary to what some thought at first, this may end up being a golden period for domain name sales. Kind of like the dot com boom period, perhaps. Media Options recently reported on Twitter that they had the best week ever, and that it was not due to just one outlier sale.

I also tend to agree with your point that country codes will do well as organizations and businesses seek familiarity in times of increased breakages in global trade, at least for a period.

We live in interesting domain name times.

Bob

•••
Country codes will continue to grow as people gravitate to what appears local, familiar and safe. I am watching your sales reports with renewed enthusiasm.

I agree with you on this. Now is the time for business owners to step up their game in the online world.

•••
This is good for us (y)

•••
Congratulations & Thank you for sharing!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back