NameSilo

Sedoparking doesn't work

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

topdom

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
2,437
Sedo parking/landing doesn't work.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Sedo parking/landing doesn't work.

It is true that Adblockers filter them. Check to make sure you are not using an AdBlocker.

Is there a domain or screenshot that illustrates the issue?
 
1
•••
Right now appears to be working (parking part at least)
 
2
•••
I don't use adblockers, and I use clean landing pages without ads. It works now, but when I checked, none of my domains parked there were resolving.
 
2
•••
Yesterday early in the day many Sedo parking/landing pages were not working and giving a 408 error message saying browser was taking too long to make a request, but apparently that is a server error.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Sedo parking does not work, for the second day it shows this. I registered another domain for Goddy and one domain for the name .com, configured it as it should and still does not work. All 3 domains that I parked show the same error page. Yesterday Until the morning everything was fine. Then the connection abruptly disappeared and until that time it didn’t work.
my domain: daisyfitnesscom
asashai.online
biggeedcom
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back