Domain Empire

domain SedoAuction for CompanyBrander.com - currently @$2250

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

If your company is 10-15 full time employees, would you pay more or less than current bid of $2250

• 1st

LESS

votes
    100.0%
  • 2nd

MORE

votes
    0.0%

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I honestly wouldnt pay but low xxx.
If this is an accurate bid, then your ROI is huge for this handregged.

•••
As I understand you got and offer and sent the domain to auction. It is possible that there is and will be only one bidder, the initial person who made the offer, and by sending this domain to auction he could get scared and think that you are greedy :)

And it doesn't matter how many employees a company has, it's all about the needs. An one-person company that sells unique software for a lot of money could pay big bucks for the desired domain, while big companies wound't care and reg a new domain with an additional word or another extension...

I agree with Steven, this domain is worth less than the offered price...

Last edited:
•••
Hi Ted - thanks for reply. Perhaps learn a bit from what Sedo Auction really is in terms of options, Reviewed your portfolio via your site - great stuff there. Thanks,

Hi Steven - thanks for opinion. This is why we ask/survey. Adds to our qualitative analysis

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back