NameSilo

Sedo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey
Can anyone guide me...i never used sedo before and i wanted to sell this domain that i just bought
thebatmanbegins.com

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Go to sedo.com, sign up, list the name, you can also set your dns to theirs (park it) for some extra revenue while you wait for an offer. They will either approve or disapprove the name for submission.

•••
Hi there
i did it but in the DOMAIN MANAGEMENT area it still says NOT FOR SALE

•••
unknowngiver said:
Hey
Can anyone guide me...i never used sedo before and i wanted to sell this domain that i just bought
thebatmanbegins.com

Thanks
Set your NS domain :
ns1.sedoparking.com
ns2.sedoparking.com

Wait until the NS resolved (so SEDO can make quick confirmation)

Login to your SEDO account > Add domains > Enter your domain > Check the User Agrement box > Next

After you done adding your domain go to NEW:Domain Management > Select your domain and set the price/min. offer/currency > Execute

Click your domain > Edit Description (your domain description) > Save changes

Back to Domain Management > Go to Category selection > Select your domain and set the language/category > Execute

Back to Domain Management > Go to Parking optimizer > Select your domain and set the keyword optimizer > Execute
- Red : change your keyword optimizer or try again
- Yellow : on procesing
- Green : approved

Good luck ;)

•••
Hey thanks :D
okay 1 more question
it says by parking the domain u can earn money? hows that

•••
By parking with Sedo, they will show advertisments on the page that your domain is pointing to. You just have to select the relevant keywords (e.g. batman, movies, dvds, etc in your case) and sedo will automatically display the appropriate ads.

When somebody visits your site and clicks on the ad, Sedo pays you money from $0.01 to $0.50 or more.

I'll be posting a guide on this real soon so watch out for it ;)

•••
oh kool
thanks for letting me know ;)

•••
Park it first

You want to park your domain at Sedo before you sell it because otherwise it is a $50 minimum charge to sell. It you have it parked with Sedo, then it is only a 10% charge.

Example, I just sold www.email-hosting.org, but it was not parked there. (It had been parked there for months, but I recently moved it to www.Afternic.com).

So, it cost me $50 to sell it, I cleared $250. I could have cleared $270 ($300 - 10% = $30).

$20 is no big deal. However, if you sold a domain for $100, you would get $50, if not parked, or $90 if parked. Now it makes a big difference.

Frank

•••
hi there
i tried everything but i m not getting it :(

•••
So, it cost me $50 to sell it, I cleared $250. I could have cleared $270 ($300 - 10% = $30).

why did it cost to you 50$ to sell it, for as I know also afternic charge 10% :gl:

•••
Genialnames said:
why did it cost to you 50$ to sell it, for as I know also afternic charge 10% :gl:

I would imagine because the sale went through with sedo.

unknowngiver: when did you register the domain and when did you put the name on Sedo? Sometimes it can take a day or two before a domain will be verified by Sedo.

•••
registered today and put it on sedo today

•••
unknowngiver said:
registered today and put it on sedo today

Be patient. It will probably be verified tomorrow.

•••
•••
is it free to park a domain at sedo?

•••
•••
just checking, im pretty skeptical

is it better to have 2 .info domains parked? or 1 .com domain?

•••
I dont think that makes any much difference

•••
Wildchild22 said:
just checking, im pretty skeptical

is it better to have 2 .info domains parked? or 1 .com domain?

Just park all of them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back