various Sedo weekly sales led by Flexable.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Sedo reported their weekly sales and Flexable.com led the way at $19,800. It was not a high sales figures week with no sales above $20,000. Only four sales in total that were five figures. 42 .com sales 16 cctld sales 2 other tld sales This was a week that new investors think back on all the entry level advice they have been told and go WHAT THE HECK? Avoid names with letters and … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
As always wonderful of you @equity78 to share this with us week in week out.

•••
Congrats @VaneZhao of NP as your sales for Transen.net is listed in Sedo weekly sales

Sedo reported their weekly sales and Flexable.com led the way at $19,800. It was not a high sales figures week with no sales above $20,000. Only four sales in total that were five figures. 42 .com sales 16 cctld sales 2 other tld sales This was a week that new investors think back on all the entry level advice they have been told and go WHAT THE HECK? Avoid names with letters and … [Read more...]

Yes @equity78 I exactly felt the same way seeing the sales of Domains with names and letters combined.

•••
•••
Wow, someone just paid $20k for a typo. Bad idea. It’s “flexible “...

•••
And missed gr8pay.com :)

No I saw it I was just going to keep writing all the examples. I mean who is branding with Gr8Pay when you hear it anywhere without seeing it, hello GreatPay.com

•••

Flipped from prior this year when it was caught at DropCatch and sold for $1,830.

Probably FlexableCare.com whois still shows Sedo transfer.

•••
new investors think back on all the entry level advice they have been told and go WHAT THE HECK? Avoid names with letters and numbers mixed, but op360.com sold for $10,000, Cloud22.com $5,000. 11one.com 2000 Euros
German buyers? I would even like some of these names with hyphen. :sneaky:
Transen.net is listed in Sedo weekly sales
A German slang word for Transsexuals if you did not know. Or do they say Transgender? Diverse? LGBT?

What a weak week regarding the sales numbers.

•••
Sounds like a good brandable gym/bodybuilding related domain. As in flex (muscles)..

•••
I don't think it's typo. I think it's two word .com

Flex Able ..

My two cents

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back