Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sedo question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jdk

VIP Member
Impact
100
Is there a way to search Sedo by description?

I have a domain I am interested in there, but I want to see what else the seller has for sale. Can I search domains by the seller just by knowing one of their domains?

For example, look up a random domain listed on Sedo. How do I list all the domains that are listed by the seller of that particular domain?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it depends if the seller has enabled this option, to link to his portfolio. If he has then there should be a link, but I don't think otherwise you can search for his other domains.

I could be wrong though, I have just listed couple of domains there and this is the impression I got!
 
0
•••
Buy one of his domains and you'll find out the seller's identity.

Otherwise, unless the seller links to their username portfolio, I don't think you'll be able to do so.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back