IT.COM

Sedo Parking. New template?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just saw wifi.com parking page. it's very different than the regular parking pages. Is this a new feature in sedo. does any one know?

same with importantnotice.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably Sedo Pro account template. I can not see it at the moment but that is my guess if it is different.

•••
Yes. that's a Sedo Pro parking page.

•••
Yeah SedoPro - Looks quite nice, It obviously gets lots of type in traffic but I wonder if it get's indexed by Google better than the usual sedo parking page which perform terrible IMO :td:

•••
yes... its sedo pro.. sedo help me put on one of my domains.. usana.be

•••
I like everything but the pink fonts on the sedopro landing pages,But i was told the pink font brings more clicks...I hope that's the case :lol:

•••
Malaysia said:
yes... its sedo pro.. sedo help me put on one of my domains.. usana.be

Can you explain a little more please - I was under the impression you need to have a high number of domains to join sedopro ??

•••
the template is no big deal. why they are not extended to the regular sedo service beats me...............

•••
i know why can't they stick with the regular template

i was surprise at first when i see that sedo is changing templates lol

•••
This one looks really nice, maybe they will start offering these to everyone

•••
khuldun said:
This one looks really nice, maybe they will start offering these to everyone
So true. Makes me want to click just looking at that wifi.com page.

•••
well u have to have more than 200 domains or more than $200 in revenue to join...

•••
i want to sell domain

i all i have to sell domain.what i can do.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back