NameSilo

SEDO or NAMEDRIVE ??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jeet_020

Established Member
Impact
38
i hearsd abt namedrive they also offer good revenue for domains park over there...


well...somebody go there and and reply me what is the bet site between this two ..




thnks

--jeet
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
fonzie_007 said:
FYI: I just had a mid $xxx sale that was spurred by the buyer contacting me via my parked ND page. ND did not take any of the profits.

...that's interesting. I suppose it is also possible that if the domain is listed for sale on sedo or afternic, the potential buyer will find their way to the parked page and contact you via ND.
 
0
•••
I get offers every week via my name drive pages.

OK they are not binding but at least you have an email and phone number to check out.

I guess it also stands to reason that if Sedo cheats you out of half your traffic, Name Drive will result in more offers.
 
1
•••
Sedo
 
0
•••
after 1 month, I see that some names that got 0 with sedo are getting both traffic and some hits on namedrive. just leaving the approx 6 names on sedo that continue to get a good traffic and regular hits.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back