Domain Empire

SEDO or NAMEDRIVE ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i hearsd abt namedrive they also offer good revenue for domains park over there...

well...somebody go there and and reply me what is the bet site between this two ..

thnks

--jeet

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's your average €/click with using those keywords?

lextalionis said:
Give it time, and I will bet the number of clicks will quickly make up for the difference in revenue.

I have only found 3/600 that do better at sedo so far, there may be more, I just haven't found them yet.

Frankly, as others of said, I just can't believe the difference namedrive has made in my revenue. Its like sedo counted 1/10 clicks or something. I wonder if this has something to do with "unique visits" and "visitors to this site" discrepencies when you click on your domain in the sedo management panel. I noticed that they can vary by the hundreds.

On my poster sites I use Home>>Decoration>>"keyword", poster, framed, art, prints

•••
I received email from Neil, who is from NameDrive. He confirmed my account soon. I realy appreciate their fast response.

•••
Another successful and ontime payment from ND deposited into my PP account today. Although, I am curious when I will receive payments for my affiliate earnings--I have not been paid yet for them. Anyone else have this issue?

•••
FYI: I just had a mid $xxx sale that was spurred by the buyer contacting me via my parked ND page. ND did not take any of the profits.

•••
nice to hear that! congrats.

•••
fonzie_007 said:
FYI: I just had a mid $xxx sale that was spurred by the buyer contacting me via my parked ND page. ND did not take any of the profits.

...that's interesting. I suppose it is also possible that if the domain is listed for sale on sedo or afternic, the potential buyer will find their way to the parked page and contact you via ND.

•••
I get offers every week via my name drive pages.

OK they are not binding but at least you have an email and phone number to check out.

I guess it also stands to reason that if Sedo cheats you out of half your traffic, Name Drive will result in more offers.

•••
•••
after 1 month, I see that some names that got 0 with sedo are getting both traffic and some hits on namedrive. just leaving the approx 6 names on sedo that continue to get a good traffic and regular hits.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back