Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sedo. Is it Down?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

chriswalton74

Established Member
Impact
9
Is there something wrong with sedo? I have checked my stats and it is saying that I have had no views and no clicks today, which can't be possible!!

Anyone else got this?

Cheers
Chris
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mine seems to be working fine. I am not sure whats happening with yours! :lala:
 
0
•••
Thanks for the reply.
There must have been a freeze or something 'cause I've just checked my stats again and they are now working.
 
0
•••
I noticed the same thing... It was totally freezed for some hours, but now its seems to work again.
Cheers,
WMI
 
0
•••
Working just fine right now.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back