Dynadot

SEDO India auction rejection

NameSilo
Watch

White Fang

CustomerService.comEstablished Member
Impact
SEDO auction said only high-quality names accepted. sent in 5 generic, dotcom names-paid $50 for submission. got email said weren't high quality yet holy.work, sultan.club, begin.info, hockey.global and iplonline.club were accepted? These are NOT "high-quality, generic names". Very short-sighted policy; especially when name rejected and they keep money...won't ever use them again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What ? Do these names are really accepted holy.work, sultan.club, begin.info, hockey.global and iplonline.club :ROFL:

Meanwhile what was your domains ?

•••
SEDO auction said only high-quality names accepted. sent in 5 generic, dotcom names-paid $50 for submission. got email said weren't high quality yet holy.work, sultan.club, begin.info, hockey.global and iplonline.club were accepted? These are NOT "high-quality, generic names". Very short-sighted policy; especially when name rejected and they keep money...won't ever use them again.

where i can see which names are accepted and which names are rejected ? and which 5 domains you submitted

•••
just saw your post.
I don't remember the names I submitted but they were all solid dotcoms...NEVER will I use SEDO after this "bait and switch"

•••
They rejected my domains too like Fresh/Apple//com Dot/Africa//com Dash/It//com while accepted random LLLL.coms (non pronunciable, non chinese, non acronyms, the baseline $100-$150 type domains).
So I wasted $50 too for nothing in return.

And then they rejected my LLLL.coms too. They are clearly favoring their friends just like flippa.

Last edited:
•••
Submission is free?
He is talking about SEDO's monthly GreatDomains Auction. (I think so) Entry fees is $10 and submission is not guaranteed.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I wrote to them too,
but they kept on repeating that only top domains are rejected.
They shared quality guidelines page many times, But did not comment on how those $150 domains fulfill quality guidelines.
Then finally they said their Editors decision is final.

•••

Well I was talking about SEDO Greatdomains auction. What do you mean by "SEDO India Auction"? Your title is confusing.

•••
Right now SEDO is offer free submission to GreatDomain Auctions. (Worth $10 per domain)

You can submit upto 5 domains each day.

•••
Right now SEDO is offer free submission to GreatDomain Auctions. (Worth $10 per domain)

You can submit upto 5 domains each day.

Sedo had rejected all of my domains too:banghead:, I give it a try just because they sent me an e-mail and telling me it's free :xf.cool:

First submission
----------------------
call.cc
fax.cc
ssl.cc
img.cc
matches.app
----------------------

Second submission
---------------------------
buybtc.net
sellbtc.net
----------------------------

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back