Dynadot

SEDO, how many keywords?

NameSilo
Watch
How many keywords can and should I have for each domain I have parked at sedo? Right now I only have one each and getting little zero traffic?

Thanks,
HasRob...........

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You mean you have zero traffic or zero clicks ?
If you are a Sedo pro user you may have some information about origin of traffic and fine-tune your names accordingly.
If you have no traffic at all obviously the keywords don't matter.

•••
Actually a little of both. What domains I do have are getting little traffic and have pretty much zero clicks. These are my "newbie o.k domains" which should get atleast something.

While they were at namedrive they got a fair amount of traffic. Sedo is exactly the opposite.

How many keywords can you use at sedo?

Thanks.

•••
As far as I can tell, if you don't pay for Pro, it's only one, but they automatically do related links and searches.

•••
2 keywords is good for any domain.

•••
Charley said:
2 keywords is good for any domain.

is it? i thought 7-8 are fine. thanks.

•••
I normally use only one or two keywords. Sometimes for highly focused names it may be useful to add a 3rd. Example: real estate florida.
Anyway you should always use the 'preview' feature and see what kind of ads are pulled and if they are appropriate. If CTR is too low, change to something else and analyze traffic details like referers (if available) to see where people are coming from/looking for.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back