NameSilo

Sedo going blook crazy!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Broker

VIP Member
Impact
61
Just went on, every new entry was a blook this and a blook that :sold: :hehe:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Blook - Your search returned 119 matching domains: D-: EEK !!!
I only have one and are not getting anymore.

Which one sold ??

.
 
0
•••
wow, Only 1 listed on ebay so far. :)
 
0
•••
So whats a blook? I take it I'm missing out on some new buzzword
 
0
•••
One definition of blook is a book serialized on a blog site. Chapters are published one by one as blog posts, and readers can then subscribe to a blook with an RSS feed, tag it, comment on it, etc.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Haha, now this is funny. I didnt expect this, but i guess all the talk about it made people to reg more and more, and even if Blook will never be booming we made a small blast which attracted the attention of quite many people already.
 
0
•••
Kinda funny how people are buying these domains for more than reg fee and most likely in a few weeks or months they'll be worthless
 
0
•••
Thanks for the info guys
 
0
•••
CriminalOrigins said:
Kinda funny how people are buying these domains for more than reg fee and most likely in a few weeks or months they'll be worthless

Do you know of any sales ? Please share.
 
0
•••
CriminalOrigins said:
Kinda funny how people are buying these domains for more than reg fee and most likely in a few weeks or months they'll be worthless

Depends if the word takes off, certainly a gamble.
 
0
•••
Well i think its the next big hit it seems..
 
0
•••
IMO, Blogs arent going anywhere so...
 
0
•••
deet said:
IMO, Blogs arent going anywhere so...


Results 1 - 10 of about 1,280,000,000 for blogs :)
 
0
•••
A distinction between blog and blook

A blog is generally free to access and to read. A blook, as I see it, is the commercialization of the blog. i.e. money. I think that is what will give it legs or will sink it. It is a risk, but so is any new technology or idea.
 
0
•••
Maybe some one should start a "Report Blook Sales Here" Thread :)

I am curious what they start selling for.
 
0
•••
well does that means..the blook needs access like pay $1 usd to read this book
imagine jk rowling starting a blook online.. n how many ppl will pay the access fee to read..

i think nice concept .. everything is going virtual nowadays..
 
0
•••
Do a news search for blook at ask, big G, msn etc.

It may or may not hit -- If it does I will be happy with my 6 names, if not am out less than 50 bucks -- less than a tank of gas. As with most things like this it is a crap shoot --- hmmmm wonder if CrapBlooks is available.
 
0
•••
hark said:
Do a news search for blook at ask, big G, msn etc.

It may or may not hit -- If it does I will be happy with my 6 names, if not am out less than 50 bucks -- less than a tank of gas. As with most things like this it is a crap shoot --- hmmmm wonder if CrapBlooks is available.


:lol:
 
0
•••
It is a gamble but the word blook is not really that new I read somewhere it started
back in October 2005 I guess we need to interview a person who is big into bloging.
I am working on an informational site right now and hope to have it up soon.
www.AboutBlooks.com

:)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back