Dynadot

sales Sedo domain sales report topped by SmartBlockchain.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sedo has released its latest, weekly report of domain sales.

This week, the top spot is claimed by the domain name SmartBlockchain.com, that sold for $80,000 dollars. View the full sales report.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of these sales was mine. Gotta give a shout out to Sedo as the ACH payment dropped in my account the next day after I transferred the domain.

•••
One of these sales was mine. Gotta give a shout out to Sedo as the ACH payment dropped in my account the next day after I transferred the domain.
Congratulations!

It's great that Sedo uses ACH payments in the US. Dan doesn't do that as payments are sent from The Netherlands so wires are the only option for US-based sellers.

•••
The top one is a cracker. Went really low I reckon, in .com and .net

•••
Congratulations!

It's great that Sedo uses ACH payments in the US. Dan doesn't do that as payments are sent from The Netherlands so wires are the only option for US-based sellers.
It's possible to use payoneer for cashout from Dan/or any, so even if someone is otside US it's possible to get US bank account. For example, I have Bank of America checking account, but I'm not there :xf.wink:
I like ACH, as it's fast and no add %

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back