IT.COM

Sedo does't support push?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

70ym

Established Member
Impact
I bought a domain on Sedo a week ago.
I ask sedo tell the seller push to my account, but Sedo ask the buyer obtain auth code instead of ask the seller push to my account.
I ask sedo tell the seller push to my account again and sedo said I must transfer the domain because the buyer do not want to push.
It is reasonable that seller decide the way to deliver domain?

By the way, Sedo only reply 3 message in a week, that is one message/ 2 days. Sedo escrow is running extremly slow.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They also dont support weekend hours.

What if you needed them Saturday Sunday?

Probably no transfer too,

Samer

•••
wrong title "seller refused to push the domain" would be the correct one ^^

•••
wrong title "seller refused to push the domain" would be the correct one ^^
I have also contact the domain seller. The seller said he will push if Sedo ask him to do so.
And the problem is Sedo support buyer or seller if seller refused to push the domain.

•••
@70ym from what i understand sedo asked him for his transfer method he said auth code after that you got in touch and he agreed to push the domain correct ? if so i had similar situation at dan and they refused to switch the transfer method that was chosen even tho me and the seller agreed to it so yeah it could be one of those things from what i remember dan claimed the system was automated and we had to cancel the transaction and start a new one.

•••
@noneisnone sedo did not ask him for his transfer method. Sedo ask him to obtain auth code despite that I had told Sedo to ask the buyer push domain before.

•••
They also dont support weekend hours.

What if you needed them Saturday Sunday?

Probably no transfer too,

Samer
Today is Thursday, they do not reply my message more than 48 hours.

•••
DM @Sedo !
If you want any their activity here.

•••
•••
@Sedo was last seen: Engaged in conversation, Monday
Yes, because they visit NamePros mostly to reply on DMs.
Just thread and tags are not enough to meet them here, just waste of time.

•••
Sometimes, Sedo would not accept pushes - if the registrar is somewhat exotic and they do not have an account with them to receive a push. What registrar is the domain registered with?

•••
Sometimes, Sedo would not accept pushes - if the registrar is somewhat exotic and they do not have an account with them to receive a push. What registrar is the domain registered with?
Chinese registrar. I buy this domain because it is Chinese registrar so I think I don't need to transfer.

•••
Sedo's coverage in China is very little.

•••
•••
Chinese registrar. I buy this domain because it is Chinese registrar so I think I don't need to transfer.
If Sedo does not have an account with this registrar, which is likely, then they would be unable to receive the push from the seller in the first place. If so, starting registrar transfer is the only practical option. You are still safe in this case, as you will receive the domain...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back