Dynadot

Sedo asking me for invoice!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

abdou01

Top Member
Impact
Hello,
I sold too many domains in Sedo, but this is the first time they ask me for an invoice:
Can I provide this invoice even if I am an Individual not a company?
Do you have a sample for this document please?
Thank you!
96396_9c5272c79ce9acf0c865cb27b620b00c.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I am an Individual too...
All such requests were rejected by me...
Then transaction will be continued to the next stage...
All my sales were closed successfully.

•••
Yes. It doesn't matter if you're an individual or company. Just download a template from the web and fill it out with the relevant details. It doesn't have to look perfect.

Some companies need an invoice before their AP department will cut a payment.

Last edited:
•••
I am an Individual too...
All such requests were rejected by me...
Then transaction will be continued to the next stage...
All my sales were closed successfully.
Thank you for the information, so I will not provide anything!

•••
Yes I know but I am an individual , I don’t have a rubber stamp... so even if I sign this document I am not sure if it can be used as a proof by the buyer!

I don't think that really matters. They just likely need a document that says they bought something for internal accounting purposes. But you really might want to ask for an accountant's advice or your government's tax information services specific to your region ... and not random domainers who don't know where you live and who aren't professional accountants! ;)

•••
Thank you for the information, so I will not provide anything!
Yes...
Just reply via comment for this transaction that you are NOT a company and NO any invoice.
Always was enough for me to continue...

•••
Indeed, Agree with all the comments above, The buyer gets a transaction document from Sedo anyway. Most companies in Europe are obviously looking to see if there is a 20% VAT (Value Added Tax) element that they can offset. Just say 'Not Registered for VAT'
I sometime knock-up a quick invoice in Word or Notepad if it's delaying payment. But I've never had a sale fall through with or without sending one

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back