Dynadot

SecureYour.com with DomainSecure.com because YourBusinessNeedsA.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have been saying "SecureYour.com with DomainSecure.com because YourBusinessNeedsA.com" for over 15 years now.

DomainSecure.net is the site you want if you want to open one of the best hands off domain reseller packages. My click to purchase rate is exceptional high. Okay I really have no idea what it is, but I do know that there is very little traffic to the domain used for the DomainSecure.net reseller site, YET, there are still sales.. Money exchanges hands. I profit from the program. I will profit more once you go to the site and create your own domain reseller site.

With over 20 years of Internet experience, I am an original internet entrepreneur. My pajamas are my uniform, my stairs are my commute, my wife is my boss (almost typed secretary, that was a close one), and I rarely leave my property.

I have been into computers since the 70s and online since 1993. I registered my first domain in 1995.
Then I started DomainSecure.com in 1997.

I am working on a low profile portfolio site located at WWWSi.net.

I am here to sell some of my domain portfolio in an attempt to beat Rick Schwartz's domain sales records.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to nP.
Try to keep the marketing in the dedicated sections. ;)

•••
•••
•••
•••
How rude moving my post. This is who I am and what I do. SERIOUSLY I AM OFFENDED!
I have been sitting in this chair in this office almost 16 plus hours a day for the last 15 years. This is my hobby, my life.

THIS IS WHO I AM.........

My thread should be in Introductions, due to this undeniable FACT. Others might be posers, that is not a reason to punish me.

I don't fish, hunt, drink, smoke, chase cars, or any other hobby any other normal person might do.

I am an original internet entrepreneur since 1995.. Today I don't even have my pajamas on, pajamas are my normal uniform.

Censorship sucks.

•••
I'm sorry you got censored, your history is fascinating.

So if today you don't even have your pajamas on, are you nude.com? : wink :

•••
•••
This person amuses me for getting mad over what he calls censorship!

•••
Censorship sucks.
This word would be more appropriate if we deleted your thread. Moving it to the advertising area is more like "Organization rocks" ;)

I get it, though. You've been buying and selling domain names for so long that everything you say and do may come across as a sales pitch. But you can see how your post is a bit "sales pitchy," right? I bet if we grabbed your title and placed it on AdWords, we'd get some great conversion rates and sales. ;)

It wasn't our intention to offend you or inconvenience you. We just have to do our best to make sure the rules are followed.

•••
I comprehend the idea and appreciate your time to respond to me. I also comprehend your need for rules.
Just I can not say who I am on your site. I do think my second try did well.

You let users like this iowadawg troll the site throwing out insults. How is this following your rules and the entire atmosphere of the site.

Thanks Yeah it is a great sales pitch. It works when people can read it.

Really who goes to the advertisement section, anyway. Heck I don't even see any smart, ignorant or negative remarks from iowadawg in there and he is the oldest troll here. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back