Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain SecureStores.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

flipvisual

Established Member
Impact
0
I purchased this domain 3 years ago to use for a personal project but never got time to finish it.

Got over 100 unique visitors a day for about a year. Now only gets about 10 unique visitors a day.

Thanks
Mark
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Excellent domain - should really develop this into a 'security' related site.

The domain as is probable high $xx to low $xxx

good luck
 
0
•••
Thanks for your reply. Why so low? I paid $500 for it 3 years ago. I overpaid?
 
0
•••
Id say $500 would be about right for an enduser price.Reseller price low$xxx.Just my opinion :)
 
0
•••
easy development potential, nice $xxx considering the fact that other popular extensions are registered
 
0
•••
Easily worth low $xxxx to a savvy reseller. This is an excellent domain.
 
0
•••
a good name for an EU, I'd say high $xxx but resale value would be less than what you paid for it a few years back.
 
0
•••
Thanks a lot for you feedback guys. Im pleased with some of the later valuations.
Still need to decide if I will sell it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back