Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamor

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

based on your experience, can you give me your appraisals of this domain name please

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Little value / reg fee for the domain in question, it would be better in plural. Even then, best case scenario would be Low XXX. IMO

•••
@jhm Thanks for your reply, the plural one is already in use
Appreciate your reply

•••
@jhm Thanks for your reply, the plural one is already in use
Appreciate your reply
Trying selling to them, best bet (even if a lousy one). IMO

•••
based on the search I made, the one I own has more value than the plural ( higher search volume)

•••
this is the best bet, most likely you are going to need to include more in the cold sales email then "I have this domain.. wanna buy it?" You are going to need to explain why the singular version would help with organic SEO traffic. Show them google trend graphs, keywordtools stats, etc etc. It wont be an easy sell and they most likely wont be interested due to owning the more radio pronounceable plural version.

•••
SeattleCupcakes is just a forwarder to their main site. Doubtful a cupcake company is going to pay you big bucks for something they dont need.
A new seattle cupcake company wont want brand confusion. Nice name till you dig around. If plural, better name, was parked or high priced, your name have more value. Still decent name, hopefully you get sale xxx would be some yummy icing

•••
this is the best bet, most likely you are going to need to include more in the cold sales email then "I have this domain.. wanna buy it?" You are going to need to explain why the singular version would help with organic SEO traffic. Show them google trend graphs, keywordtools stats, etc etc. It wont be an easy sell and they most likely wont be interested due to owning the more radio pronounceable plural version.
You mean that reaching out to other buyers wont be worth it ?

•••
SeattleCupcakes is just a forwarder to their main site. Doubtful a cupcake company is going to pay you big bucks for something they dont need.
A new seattle cupcake company wont want brand confusion. Nice name till you dig around. If plural, better name, was parked or high priced, your name have more value. Still decent name, hopefully you get sale xxx would be some yummy icing
Thanks for your opinion, I appreciate it

•••
based on the search I made, the one I own has more value than the plural ( higher search volume)

I think as a domain the plural has more value, simply as a brand and on marketing materials.

Even then, the upside is limited as most bakeries have their own brand, and would just forward the (little, in any, traffic) from it.

Brad

•••
Someone, you know who, is running google adsense campaign for term “ seattle cupcake”
Maybe they want to trump all the other bakeries. Send right person a very polite letter stating it would be great for advertizing, is a tax write off( i hope) and them buying it keeps it out of the hands of other cupcakers.
When i first saw it in other thread i dïd say was ass kicking name. This bakery may want plural and singular for cupcake protection. Point it to godaddy auction page and put $899 on it. Not 1235 as afternic price will show at daddy’s place

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back