NameSilo

domain searchpuertorico.com - should i pull the trigger labody.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

jmneyva89

Established Member
Impact
3
I see huge potential for these two domains, dying to know you guys' thoughts:

labody.com: I see a personal trainer or maybe a fitness advice site.
ourmanagement.com: I see a job review site
searchpuertorico.com: What to do in Puerto Rico so many options

Your Opinions???
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is the wrong section for pre-purchase appraisals.

I don't particularly like them, however, they aren't so bad in the scope of things.

If you want them... I'd grab them very cheap.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your input
 
0
•••
I think there not being renewed for good reasons, but if you think their worth developing then maybe you should catch them.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back