[Searching for tut] Photoshop for webdesign

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am searching for a tutorial who could teach me this:

I got:
A full webdesign in 1 picture

I want:
I want to 'import' the design in html, so it splits,links can be added, its in html.

Anybody know?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So your saying you have an image (.PNG, .GIF, .PSD, ect.)? And you would like to make that image into a coded template?

If so, I can help, please PM me.

•••
yes, but i dont want anybody to do it for me, i want to learn how to do it.

•••
There are serverall tutorials that use different programs... Which program(s) do you have?

•••
Dreamweaver 8, Photoshop cs2

•••
Ok
So youve got a design but its in one piece :(
if you open the design in imageready cs2 theres a slice tool,
now slice the image up until your happy then click on the little IE button and it will show you the image as a webpage.
Now if your happy with what you see close the IE browers and save the fie into a location you will remember. onced saved you will have a image folder and a file named index.html,
open the index.html in DW 8 and edit the images so they are links
and BOOM you have a webpage and problems pm me
Thanks

•••
•••
•••
omg, i dont wanna use tables! tables suck, but still thanks for responding blue^ray

•••
boebi said:
omg, i dont wanna use tables! tables suck, but still thanks for responding blue^ray

Its just it did follow all the requirements from the original post and thought it would be good to recomend. Anyway good luck with your template.

•••
•••
hmm the guy has had his account closed :?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back