IT.COM

Searching for Domain help

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I was told by Larry that I should come to this forum to read whats going on!

If, however, you have information about how I can get started on this buisness, please help me out! thank

Nono

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just see which domains get appraised for more then registration price, and try and understand why.

•••
Re: searching for Domain help

Originally posted by nono
I was told by Larry that I should come to this forum to read whats going on!

If, however, you have information about how I can get started on this buisness, please help me out! thank

Nono

Perhaps this subject could discussed in the "related sections".

Maybe we can start a "Domain FAQ" section. But I'll be glad to help you in any way!

I'll send you a pm for starters.

•••
Yes, it's kind of difficult to simply throw out blanket, general advice to someone just starting out in the domain market ... but, as mentioned, watching and observing can be good first steps.
There is a plethora of knowledge among the professional "community" here at Namepros ... you'll learn from reading the varyng threads/posts. Watch the appraisals section closely.
Please PM me if you have any questions.
Good Luck with your new venture.
PS. Larry is an excellent resource ... hit him up for some hints at "getting the ball rolling". He's a quailty NP'r! :)

•••
I agree.. we should have a domain FAQ :) even some of the more experienced people have questions I have noticed :)

•••
wow, thanks alot you guys for your great replys! ill try to make my questions more, how to say...focused? anywho thanks!

nono

•••
Originally posted by nono
wow, thanks alot you guys for your great replys! ill try to make my questions more, how to say...focused? anywho thanks!

nono

No problem "Nono"

glad to offer the benefit of my experiences.

•••
Originally posted by biggie
No problem "Nono"

glad to offer the benefit of my experiences.

Yup! Biggie ROCKS!! True. :)
Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back