domain searchenginematrix.org - Appraise Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhnrang

Established Member
Impact
1
I think the domain ( http://www.searchenginematrix.org ) is premium specially for web marketters/ SEO bloggers.

At present I have a blog on it - but have little time to do much blogging.

I also don't know the value of it.


Opinion please.

Regards
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
not exactly a common term and the .net is available.

maybe a low $xx.
 
1
•••
shockie said:
not exactly a common term and the .net is available.

maybe a low $xx.

Thanks a lot. Basically I am not a domaineer. So don't know how to value it. Now, I can determine the price of my blog.
:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back