IT.COM

Search engine submission software

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Folks, I thinking about buy some submission software to increase the value of my names and to also offer a submission service to business's. The one I am looking at so far is all-in-one by sharewarist.com
Can anyone recommend it or maybe something better.

Thanks

Jooster

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
For a website I developed I use the latest submitwolf enterprise version, easy program and licensed for creating your own submission service!

Check it out at www.sitesubmitservice.com

p.s. If you are interested in buying the fully functional website with the licensed software (daily updated) please contact me.

•••
i wouldnt reccomend using submission software of any kind - they can do more harm than good

submit your site manually and get your site listed on sites with a similar genre and the spiders will drop by your site much quicker

•••
I second what fonzerelli said. Here a good site www.manual-submit.com (I believe it might even be fonzerelli's :D )

•••
You guys are the best.
fonzerelli, sponk, thanx, I have tried manual-submit and now I just have to wait and see what results I get. I want to make sure I find something that works pertty well before I offer it to clients.
Cornal, can you give me any info on sitesubmitservice. I mainly need to see some proven results and an idea of the costs involved.
Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Cheers Guys

•••
jooster - if its a webmaster site let me know as i can place it on one of my sites and it will be spidered within a day or so. Google drops by all my sites on a regular basis

•••
jooster

I am with Fonz and Sponk.

Taking those short cuts do you more harm than good. Try to get your site in major directories (Dmoz, Zeal, Yahoo!) and a few on-topic regional directories.

If you manually submit the site carefully (using carefully crafted Description, submitting to the right Category, etc.) it will get listed faster. There are a lot of DMOZ clones that gobble up DMOZ generated RDF dumps at regular intervals.

Once you get in these major directories (may take time), as well as few selected regional on-topic directories,
you site will gain visibility in most major serach engines without having to auto-submit to all those zillion micro-search engines.

I am not familiar with the specifics of what Cornel and biggie are mentioning, so please do not take the above to be a negetive reflection of that in any way. Just trying to help, not meaning to be disrespectful to any one... :)

HTH

Last edited:
•••
Good stuff here!
I'll revisit a bit later this evening with some NP$'s (always willing to donate for good, HELPFUL advices for the #1 Namepros membership).
Appreciates.

:xf.love:

•••
Yes, fonz has been a dude, he's sent a few pm's and been amazingly helpful, a big thanks to all you guys.

•••
Originally posted by jooster
Yes, fonz has been a dude, he's sent a few pm's and been amazingly helpful, a big thanks to all you guys.

Agree!
NP$'s sent all around. :)
Keep up the good work, friends.

•••
•••
Originally posted by jooster

dont worry about it jooster
thats what forums are for - helping your fellow webmaster :)

•••
Jooster,

I just sent you a PM.

Follow the specific suggestions that I have listed in there after having (briefly) analyzed your site. Add some elbow grease and some mid-night oil, avoid any quick & dirty tricks, and you will be well on your way to improving your visibility in SE.

Of course, help is only a post/PM away...

G'day...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back