Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Search Engine Domain

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

airnike764

Established Member
Impact
1
I need a domain name for a search engine. Must be short and sweet.

If its really creative, it doesn't have anything to do with search engines.

Examples of some names.
Search.com
Find.com
Google/yahoo (creative/made up)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sageseek.com - $40 negotiable
Regged till Nov 8, 2004

PM me if interested.

From Dictionary.com:

sage

\Sage\, n. A wise man; a man of gravity and wisdom; especially, a man venerable for years, and of sound judgment and prudence; a grave philosopher.

\Sage\, a. [Compar. Sager; superl. Sagest.] [F., fr. L. sapius (only in nesapius unwise, foolish), fr. sapere to be wise; perhaps akin to E. sap. Cf. Savor, Sapient, Insipid.] 1. Having nice discernment and powers of judging; prudent; grave; sagacious.

Edited to include price, reg date and correct typos.
 
0
•••
I've got a couple of possibilities. Budget, extension(s) please?
 
0
•••
Willing to trade kindfind.com for a movie or education related domain. pm if interested.
 
0
•••
I have SeekDex.com was going to develop it but if your interested would sell for the right offer, and I will renew till 2/27/2005. It was orginally going to be a service like qwestdex.com

I also have O2search.com

and

Netfueler.com
Netfueler.net



PM if interested
 
0
•••
Newzon.com

oriss.com

Nintra.com

nSym.com

SearchAuthority.com
 
0
•••
ReadySeek.com
 
0
•••
0
•••
ZIPn.com
OOGLY.com
Yuckies.com
UpnDown.com

Thanks,

Mike
 
0
•••
ListURLS.com
 
0
•••
Long but pro.

SearchEngineGroup.com
 
0
•••
Free search..

1800pages.com

PM if interested.
 
0
•••
Sorry I havent seen anything I like. I don't have a budget. If the name is good, I will buy it
 
0
•••
sponch.com

eDiggle.com

HotNets.com


PM if interested.
 
0
•••
PPCFind.com and PPCFind.net

HI

I have the following domain with both .com and .net I would be willing to sell

PPCfind.com
PPCfind.net

Thanks
Tom Dahne
 
0
•••
WhatsThe.com

Registered with Directi - Nov. 20, 2004

PM offer.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
GOODSEARCH.NET

GoDaddy thru 12/05

pm offer
 
0
•••
teraseek.com (like infoseek.com) :-D
 
0
•••
asksociety.com
 
0
•••
searching new search-engine ?

CheckLife.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back