Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain scripture dot info

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher Hunt

Established Member
Impact
5
25M results.

extension fits the term nicely (scripture is always being analyzed and explained).

big market.

any thoughts/appraisals appreciated!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Your assessment is right but due to the extension I don’t see it selling for more than 100 bucks.
 
0
•••
ok, that's it. this is the one I am going to the grand experiment on.

1. research sales of Christian products (4.6 billion industry).
2. build a basic site offline (look and feel, well set up for google).
3. take it off parking and go live (I have lots of hosting space).
4. setup w/ the best Christian products dropshipper I research (one to start).

I have built sites before, and I am a long time graphics guy (ps, ai, etc.), I have sold my own artwork, so I have all the tools to do this quite quickly. I estimate I can do all of the above in 2 days.

1. 2 to 3 hours (I have already had a cursory look)
2. 3 to 5 hours
3. 20 minutes
4. 1 day (for approval and setup)

I will report every step and result on this thread, might be helpful to all. Would just ask that the domain not be written in such a manner to taint the google results (i.e., always use the form scripture dot info).

I am not a religious person, but I will be completely respectful of customers, as I would with any sales effort.

I will conduct at least the research (1) today.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back