Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Script Installation Services

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krish

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey Guys,

I've actually started to learn the Webmaster stuffs. Personal Thanks to Hitch, for this thread.

I've learned quite something about Blogs, Directories & Forums. And Planning to offer my first Service, Here @ NP.

I will do the Following, for nominal Prices:

1. Wordpress Installation:

- Uploading Script + Installing : $5
- Uploading Script + Installing + 1 Theme of User Choice + 2 Plugins : $10

2. Forum Script Installations:

- phpBB, SMF, vBulletin (If Licensed), Uploading + Installation : $20
- Forum Installations + 1 Theme + 2 add-ons : $30

3. phpLD Directory: (v2 & v3)

- Script Uploading + Installation : $10
- Script Uploading + installation + 1 theme + 2 Plugins : $15

I can take Bulk orders aswell.

Hoping to begin a great Biz here.

-Krish.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I need script installation

Hello. I am interested in your service. PM sent.
 
0
•••
Acknowledged. Awaiting a Reply.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back