Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Schools are closing!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
6,424
Hello community!Although I am old member, I wanna share with all of you my pleasure. I work as teacher and guess! Schools are closing for summer and I am very happy to focus more to domaining, my favorite hobby! Malia beach is calling me now. Time for rest!
 
16
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Congratulations! Have fun at the beach. Is there WIFI? :D
 
10
•••
Hello and welcome back!
 
9
•••
No I am in cafeteria now, I will pay my driving teacher and...
Whoa!Time for beach then!
 
1
•••
Crete is best of the best destination now. I am searching a good domain for Crete or Malia. One day I ll get one...
 
2
•••
Hello community!Although I am old member, I wanna share with all of you my pleasure. I work as teacher and guess! Schools are closing for summer and I am very happy to focus more to domaining, my favorite hobby! Malia beach is calling me now. Time for rest!


Enjoy the beach.
 
7
•••
Welcome back to NamePros and enjoy the summer!
 
7
•••
Enjoy - and use - your time as much as you can. ;)
 
8
•••
Hello kite26, Welcome back 2 NamePros !!!
Nature is one of God's beautiful creations so Enjoy it
 
8
•••
Welcome back!
 
7
•••
Welcome back to NamePros :)
 
7
•••
Teachers teach and doers do. :)

Actually just pay attention to your students as you are even being paid for this vacation. It is your duty to mother f*cking make their future better. Just don't come here to sell your soul.

Because I already know as you weren't successful enough in your life to do anything you started teaching to other kids.

Just open your eyes and welcome yourself to this world.
It is not vacation. I live here my folk. And, can i ask what is the relation of holidays and kid's future? Relax bro. Finally, what are you talking about? ''sell you soul''. Come on, just have sense of humor.
 
3
•••
And yes, obviously i miss my students. It's not my topic here of course. I am talking about the beauty of Crete. Is it soooo bad??
 
3
•••
Hey there @kite26 ! Enjoy your well deserved break!
 
8
•••
Welcome back!
Enjoy the summer :)
 
6
•••
Have fun and enjoy :)
 
2
•••
6
•••
Welcome back to NP. Hopefully you will make domaining your full time career instead of hobby, so that you can enjoy all year off instead of just summers;)
 
Last edited:
5
•••
welcome back @kite26 .. Enjoy your time off and hopefully make some nice sales too .
 
4
•••
Glad to have you back!!
 
4
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back