Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain scene.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtv

Established Member
Impact
0
Let me know what you think about this one, appraisal and possible sale value please.

Cheers
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Minimum $3000 reseller
 
0
•••
check ovt :D
 
0
•••
$11,000
 
0
•••
OV numbers can't be right?
 
0
•••
wow
thats some high OVT results with ext.
 
0
•••
After looking at the OV numbers all I can say is D-:

Based on the name alone, I'd say $3500 reseller $8-10k retail.

However, if the overture numbers are any indication of the actual traffic, I wouldn't sell it for less than 30-40k.


:gn:
Sid
 
0
•••
More searches for 'scene.com' than 'scene' w/o extension. I wouldn't put too much stock in the OT numbers for estimating traffic. mtv, can you share any actual traffic details?

Value $10-20k+ retail
 
0
•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
More searches for 'scene.com' than 'scene' w/o extension. I wouldn't put too much stock in the OT numbers for estimating traffic.

http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/?keywords=scene.com

Overture numbers through the roof, but wordtracker of only 2 per day? Something's not right here.

Still, a nice .com. Assuming the OVT numbers are wrong, I'd be more conservative with valuation and say $1,000 reseller and $5,000 end-user. Good luck!
 
0
•••
low $x,xxx wholesale
 
0
•••
I wouldnt accept anything less than 3 to $4000 for this, undeveloped!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Domainut
After looking at the OV numbers all I can say is D-:

Based on the name alone, I'd say $3500 reseller $8-10k retail.

However, if the overture numbers are any indication of the actual traffic, I wouldn't sell it for less than 30-40k.


:gn:
Sid


Agree!
 
0
•••
7000+ easy
 
0
•••
Thanks to everyone for all the great feedback.
 
0
•••
This is a very nice domain name, I'm not sure exactly how much it would be but probably somewhere in the 1000's. Good luck with the domain if you are selling it. :)
 
0
•••
Excellent and sweet .COM doain name! I wouldn't sell it for less than $5000 undeveloped. Even that, it would be an easy sell!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back