Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Domain appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

groovymovie

New Member
Impact
0
Can you please help me appraise nintendo-scene.com?

As you can tell by Alexa rankings, I have not had time to run the site like I want to lately.

Thanks in advanced.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
TM issue.
 
0
•••
I don't see a big TM issues.. i see a clean blog site..
I personally do not like hyphens..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back