Dynadot

domain scam.ai

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premium Domains Co

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

The .ai auctions show that catchy .ai domains are trendy. I got to have one (scam.ai) for a few years already, not sure about the price range though and don't really have time to sell it. Would appreciate your rough appraisal, to compare with my expectations.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A pretty nice name with regards to AI fishing / detecting scams, or something of that nature. In that respect, a security brand. High hundreds / low thousands, IMO

•••
A pretty nice name with regards to AI fishing / detecting scams, or something of that nature. In that respect, a security brand. High hundreds / low thousands, IMO
Thanks for your quick feedback.

I was expecting a bit higher, to be honest. Even GoDaddy apprised for $2600.

Same name in other extensions like .us is priced at $10K+ on Sedo, currently.

•••
Thanks for your quick feedback.

I was expecting a bit higher, to be honest. Even GoDaddy apprised for $2600.

Same name in other extensions like .us is priced at $10K+ on Sedo, currently.
Online appraisals aren't credible, they'll value anything. I see decent AI domains fetching thousands, a handful that are 5 figures. I'd encourage you to aim high, regardless. Put a 5 figure sum against it (why not). A big word like "security" is next level, in terms of price, with "dot ai" ...just more general. Regardless, hope you catch the shining unicorn on the hill, and get more. IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back