Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Say.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
149
:hi:

SAY.ORG -- I picked this name up about a month ago, and was wondering what a possible valuation would be. :) If you have any ideas for development, those would be very helpful, too.

Thanks! :wave:

Steve
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
grt name to own

easily low to mid xxxx
 
1
•••
Having your **say** is very much a thing peeps like now :tu:

So either a site having your say or maybe something to do with Help the dumb.. ??
 
1
•••
As I recall, you acquired this at a phenomenal value. I think the reseller value starts at $2500. I would probably hold for a sale of $4000 or greater -- that's still in the reseller zone.
 
1
•••
Thanks, everyone! I appreciate your opinions.

Rep added :p
 
0
•••
I was wondering when this one would find its way to the Appraisal section. I think you did phenomenal with your ireit pickups. Only one person I know of did better. (Mr LLL.com who managed to pickup 7).

I think this one has some great potential to end-users in the high x,xxx - low xx,xxx range. I could see this fetching 8-15k from an end-user with reseller pricing being in the mid x,xxx range.

Congrats Steve, I am very very jealous.

Justin
 
1
•••
That's an excellent name. That name can be develop into a language website and its very easy to remember. End user will definitely pay $x,xxx for it.
 
0
•••
Smiler said:
That's an excellent name. That name can be develop into a language website and its very easy to remember. End user will definitely pay $x,xxx for it.
Thanks, Spade and Smiler! :)

I certainly hope I could get that much from a reseller or end user.

Smiler -- I hadn't thought of a language site. Good idea! :)

I think I'll resell this one rather than develop it. I still can't decide whether I'd have this domain or a LLL .com... hmm...
 
0
•••
Etab said:
I think I'll resell this one rather than develop it. I still can't decide whether I'd have this domain or a LLL .com... hmm...

<cough> LLL.com </cough>
 
0
•••
Spade said:
<cough> LLL.com </cough>
Interesting... thanks. ;)

I'll also remember to use the <cough> tag in my HTML markup from now on.
 
0
•••
easily 10k i guess..
its very brandable... its a LLL, PLUS dictionary
Congrats!
 
1
•••
Id say about $4-5k. :)

So if we calculate the total profit that would be about....
$4-5k :yell:

Good luck!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back