Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain SavingsSchemes.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNGear

Swetha.xyzTop Member
Impact
21,111
SavingsSchemes.com
LaborSupplier.com

How much they value??

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
can anyone appraise them?? Thanks
 
0
•••
SavingsSchemes.com - I don't see any value in this. "Savings" is normally seen as a positive thing, while "Schemes" are negative so they clash. Not a used phrase either. Double S further hurts it. Regfee for reseller and $xx for enduser if you found one. So many better names available for sale cheap or hand reg......

LaborSupplier.com - I don't see much with this one either... sounds like a site that provides slave labor or something... It wants to fit into the recruitment agency or test user (i.e., mturk.com) worlds, but I don't see it working well in either. If it was going to work out, I would imagine the latter category would be better. In generally I see it as regfee to low $xx reseller and $xx enduser, unless you can somehow convince an enduser that it works as a site similar to Amazon's mturk and then maybe $xxx, but I doubt it. Developing it would be a better chance or convincing a buyer that it would work..
 
1
•••
How about Courber.com?? It was listed for Sedos Great Domains Auction...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back