domain savingamarriage.org....please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh611

Established Member
Impact
1
I am a beginner, so please go easy on me! :D

Please appraise savingamarriage.org

I've had this domain for over a year, and I'm looking to get an appraisal in order to sell it.

Estibot values it at $250, which I have heard can be way off.


Any advice is appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone care to appraise? Please and thank you!
 
0
•••
The .net is how Christine saved her marriage, then you figure is might be a dude doing affilated marketing lol savingamarriagenow .net another example. Kinda cool name ill peg it at high xx with nice potental. Goodluck
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback. Rep added!

Anyone else?
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back