Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SaudiArabia

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
677
I was wondering what you thought of the value of SaoediArabie.com which is Dutch for SaudiArabia.com

There are about 2,000,000 Google results for "Saoedi Arabie". I was actually quite suprised that this one was sitting there waiting for me to reg it ;)

Appraisals & comments appreciated.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
htmlindex said:
I was wondering what you thought of the value of SaoediArabie.com which is Dutch for SaudiArabia.com

There are about 2,000,000 Google results for "Saoedi Arabie". I was actually quite suprised that this one was sitting there waiting for me to reg it ;)

Appraisals & comments appreciated.
Nice one. Is it getting any traffic?
 
0
•••
Value depends on how many Dutch speakers actually visit Saudi Arabia or look for information about it. The potential market worldwide being 20M+ Dutch speakers.
I wouldn't be surprised if the name is still available in other languages as well.

I think that the value of a country names other than original language + English and possibly neighboring countries is limited. I would say low $$$.
 
1
•••
Thanks for your comments Kath, more comments/appraisals welcomed.

oddjob said:
Nice one. Is it getting any traffic?

Don't know yet, just parked the name.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back