Watch

abdoeltohamy

Established Member
Impact
Please provide Appraisal value of the Domain satne.com
And
Photolatina.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Satne - Its a name, according to research I've done ...not hugely popular. As a pre-purchase ...spend the bare minimum (unless its sentimental with your name being "Satne")

Photo Latina - If it happened to be "latina photos" or "latina pictures" ...better. The domain the way it is, not so ideal. Again, spend the bare minimum, if this is a pre-purchase

Both domains ...relatively little value. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Satne - Its a name, according to research I've done ...not hugely popular. As a pre-purchase ...spend the bare minimum (unless its sentimental with your name being "Satne")

Photo Latina - If it happened to be "latina photos" or "latina pictures" ...better. The domain the way it is, not so ideal. Again, spend the bare minimum, if this is a pre-purchase

Both domains ...relatively little value, in my opinion
Thank u for ur review

•••
Satne - 5 letter brandable name, and may have value in the long term. If you are looking for a quick flip, not the best bet but for a long term hold, such names, I believe, would become popular.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back