Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain satindoll.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RomQ

New Member
Impact
0
SatinDoll.com

I've been sitting on this domain (undeveloped) for a few years but thinking of selling. I'm new to all this.

I'm thinking potential as an adult site - or perhaps for jazz.

Any idea on value? Better to develop?

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
four figs possible, sweet name heard all my life, good luck
 
0
•••
Nothing immediately clicked in my head when I heard it. I suppose you could develop it into some kind of adult site though. Right now undeveloped I don't think it's worth too much more than $xx.
 
0
•••
Here is your potential client list:
satindoll.biz
satindoll.de
satindoll.jp
satindoll.net
okazaki-satindoll.com
 
0
•••
Gorgeous name. Low $xxxx on a good day.
I would seriously consider changing your landing page to something more..... normal.
 
0
•••
it did seem to ring a bell for me , so i think quite brandable and worth

high $xxx to low $xxxx

good luck
 
0
•••
I'd contact those Japanese Se* doll makers..
 
0
•••
Many thanks for all the comments.
I would seriously consider changing your landing page to something more..... normal.
Yes, I just slapped that up quickly. :)

Good idea on the Japanese doll makers! I hadn't thought of that.

Nothing immediately clicked in my head when I heard it.
I'm not surprised. That song was a classic in its day - but its day was a few generations ago now! Still famous on the jazz circuit though. ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back