NameSilo

Sales Template

Labeled as tips in General Domain Discussion, started by Isac, Apr 27, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. Isac

Isac CoachBro.com VIP

Hello,

Since you are in the _________ business, I thought you might like to know that I am selling the domain name _________ .

This domain can be forwarded to your existing site to capture some pre-qualified leads from people who type in the domains into their browser.

This domain should serve work to your advantage in the search engines and in Internet and offline marketing campaigns.

This is a very short term, first come first served opportunity. I am contacting other _________ businesses today about this opportunity.

I will sell this domain today for _________.

Summary with your contact info.

Note : Depending upon domain name or weather it's buy now price you can edit it. You can make it shorter too.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. biggie

biggie GreenFriendly.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

reads as, elementary and quite fictitious

imo...

3. FPForum

FPForum Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Is this your initial email? I would kind of agree with @biggie here. Might need some adjusting. Check around the forums and you can find some other ones people have posted which may be worth trying..

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice