Established Member
Impact
Hello my friends

This will be my first participation in this group

I wanted to share with you some results

Good luck to everyone

Capture.PNG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am wondering what is the purpose of this thread? We all have access to NameBio stats...

•••
I am wondering what is the purpose of this thread? We all have access to NameBio stats...
Not everyone has a paid professional account
Secondly, why this negative comment?

•••
If someone doesn't have a paid account it means he/she doesn't need this info. You are not gonna go and open a new thread for every filter result you create on a NameBio account, aren't you?

My comment is not negative, I asked why did you open it. Maybe I am missing something. But you basically took an open source piece of information and presented just for the sake of it. It's just a pure waste of other people's time.

•••
If someone doesn't have a paid account it means he/she doesn't need this info. You are not gonna go and open a new thread for every filter result you create on a NameBio account, aren't you?

My comment is not negative, I asked why did you open it. Maybe I am missing something. But you basically took an open source piece of information and presented just for the sake of it. It's just a pure waste of other people's time We apologize that we wasted your valuable time
We apologize for wasting your time

•••

My comment is not negative, I asked why did you open it. Maybe I am missing something. But you basically took an open source piece of information and presented just for the sake of it. It's just a pure waste of other people's time.
NameBio has changed;
It feels like more paywall.

They did us a favor; NameBio is not the same; nor is it complete as absolute source of sales.

My problem, I just cannot relate to LLL.com sales; i do not know how to write the numbers needed to acquire one. I relate more with LLLL.com which seem to be doing well and are also liquid.

Last edited:
•••
NameBio has changed;

They did us a favor; NameBio is not the same; nor is it complete as absolute source of sales.

My problem, I just cannot relate to LLL.com sales; i do not know how to write the numbers needed to acquire one. I relate more with LLLL.com which seem to be doing well and are also liquid.
This is what I wanted to explain to the first commenter.

•••
NameBio has changed;

My comment is not about how NameBio is good or bad, free or paid, it's about OP taking a small puzzle piece out of nowhere and presenting it pretentiously.

Well, now let's open a new thread about top 20 four-letter sales of 2024, then top ten xyz sales of 2023, then 50 ai in 2019 sales etc. What's the point of it?

•••
My comment is not about how NameBio is good or bad, free or paid, it's about OP taking a small puzzle piece out of nowhere and presenting it pretentiously.

Well, now let's open a new thread about top 20 four-letter sales of 2024, then top ten xyz sales of 2023, then 50 ai in 2019 sales etc. What's the point of it?
I did not choose the best sales... I published all the sales for the year 2024... Be objective and do not evade

•••
I did not choose the best sales... I published all the sales for the year 2024... Be objective and do not evade

Good luck with this thread.

•••

Well, now let's open a new thread about top 20 four-letter sales of 2024, then top ten xyz sales of 2023, then 50 ai in 2019 sales etc. What's the point of it
I’m biased and i’m a sucker for liquid coms.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back