Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SALEHINTS.COM

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ufuk Sanli

Established Member
Impact
8
DO YOU THINK IT CAN REACH X.XXX?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi there, I think this can be informational site at best. Think of this way, would you have established business based on hints? Doubt so. You will just have to wait to get $1000.
 
0
•••
I think so but how can it make profit except adsense advertisements?
 
0
•••
That is very hard my friend - people explore that model when they see the sales are not going as expected but I have not read many success stories on that. I am always eager to help with selection of names. Do not get it wrong it is a decent name for informational site (if you yourself run the site, it may be worth it - but still limited scope). See if can sell it through godaddy auctions..
 
0
•••
That is very hard my friend - people explore that model when they see the sales are not going as expected but I have not read many success stories on that. I am always eager to help with selection of names. Do not get it wrong it is a decent name for informational site (if you yourself run the site, it may be worth it - but still limited scope). See if can sell it through godaddy auctions..

Thanks for your opinion maybe it can run as an active blog site for investors.
 
0
•••
marketers.sale people
. not investors..
 
0
•••
Right !
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back