Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Safari topsites

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

kosvam

VIP Member
Impact
84
Hello,
I want to make a website like the safari top sites page.
If you don't know it, its this one.
But I want the user, to have the ability to add in every thumbnail the website he likes and save it there for him only.
Any idea on how can I do something like that? I couldnt find any script doing this... :(

Thanks for helping!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
2years later and I'm still looking for that... :P
 
0
•••
1
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back