domain SaaSorbit.com

NameSilo
Watch

samir mulani

Impact
Requesting for Appraisal of following domain:
SaaSOrbit.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Ok, to my understanding...

SaaS: Software as a Service
Orbit: To follow a circular or elliptical path around a central body

..makes little sense. I assume you mean something high, when you say "Orbit"...the impression being "this business is high" (or big), with that word, but in my view the very word "Orbit" isn't right. The brand is "Software as a Service Orbit"...bit nonsensical

I believe you will struggle. Little value, in my view. Optimistic view: Pitch $49 - $149, otherwise drop. Hope you get a reg fee

•••
Not regged in any other TLDs, no SLDs using the keyword, 0 search and CPC, 0 ads, GD Valuation $1360.

So maaaaybe you get a low $xxxx sale but probably better to go as jhm said. Check out on namebio for sales in the last 1-3 yrs of .com names that start with SAAS, and names that end with Orbit and get a sense of the pricing.

Also, as jhm indicated, even though the two keywords by themselves are attractive, there's not quite a synergy between the two words. I can see maybe this site "orbits around SAAS and does reviews of them" and can be a lead gen or affiliate site. But it's still weak.

•••
•••
If you get anything for it, even $10, take it and run.

Anyway, good luck selling

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back