Domain Empire

domain RV(.)CC

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Please appraise away. Two letter on a fairly well established country TLD. Thinking about selling it, would like to get an idea of how to price it.

Obvious usage, a Recreational Vehicle site. Pretty sure RV.Com wanted 7 figures for their name, though not sure what it ultimately sold for. RV.Com is now operating these days as... a Recreational Vehicle site (and a rather nice one, btw).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good name.
Depends on your patience and negotiating talents, $500-$8,000. Might have to renew it 2-5 times.

•••
Thanks for the input. Probably worth looking at some basic development.

•••
.cc has never really caught on with domainers or mainstream

there was some hype for it with chinese buyers, but that too has faded

i owned a few in the past and dropped em all eventually

the letters "rv", has obvious potential for deving, but reselling may be challenging.

Good Luck!

imo....

•••
•••
•••
Please appraise away. Two letter on a fairly well established country TLD. Thinking about selling it, would like to get an idea of how to price it.

Obvious usage, a Recreational Vehicle site. Pretty sure RV.Com wanted 7 figures for their name, though not sure what it ultimately sold for. RV.Com is now operating these days as... a Recreational Vehicle site (and a rather nice one, btw).

I have been buying .cc names for sometime. Let me know if you want to sell it.

•••
I don't think the op meant .cc extension when he wrote .CC

I believe he means country code and it is supposedly well established.

However there is a big difference from country to country. For example, LL.de, LL.ru, LL.uk can fetch you $xx,xxx, but LL.rs you'd have hard time getting low $xxx...

•••
•••
•••
KS =/= rv, because v = death in CHIPmunk

But I would personally buy rv.cc for xxx because CIA

•••
@Jv1999 - Not sure quite how to respond to that post, dead chipmunks and the CIA aside.

In English, RV refers to vehicles which take people away from their homes out to far away fun places. These vehicles can sell for anywhere from low $xx,xxx to mid $xxx,xxx depending upon their configuration, so there is kind of a market impetus to have a domain that brands exactly what they sell (or make). Thus my post trying to establish a value.

In any case, pretty sure that rv.cc isn't ever going to be listed by me for xxx - ever. Sorry.

But thanks for the input... I think. :)

•••
@Jv1999 - Not sure quite how to respond to that post, dead chipmunks and the CIA aside.

In English, RV refers to vehicles which take people away from their homes out to far away fun places. These vehicles can sell for anywhere from low $xx,xxx to mid $xxx,xxx depending upon their configuration, so there is kind of a market impetus to have a domain that brands exactly what they sell (or make). Thus my post trying to establish a value.

In any case, pretty sure that rv.cc isn't ever going to be listed by me for xxx - ever. Sorry.

But thanks for the input... I think. :)
CHIP. China.
or
Central Intelligence Agency project.

•••
Looks like there was another two letter .cc, TV.cc selling for $37,000 USD.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back