Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain RunAtHome.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

goodname

Established Member
Impact
0
I have another one:

runathome.com for treadmill related business. how much do you think? two emails asked so I need some idea about the price. thanks a lot.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry but I don't see any resale value in this name.
$0-reg™
JMHO
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Well it's got potential if it is marketed to a treadmill company as you have stated. I also think that is will be of some value to a fitness site about running. Find the right buyer such as a new treadmill company and you could make a few hundred bucks. But as is $20.

I forgot this link to a bunch of treadmill Manufacturers
http://walking.about.com/library/weekly/aa011899d.htm

I hope it is of some help...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Re: RunAtHome.com

Originally posted by goodname
I have another one:

runathome.com for treadmill related business. how much do you think? two emails asked so I need some idea about the price. thanks a lot.

$0.00
 
0
•••
Originally posted by goodname
I have another one:

runathome.com for treadmill related business. how much do you think? two emails asked so I need some idea about the price. thanks a lot.

Who were these two e-mail's from? I would think that might help you to potentially understand who's looking for it, and WHY. If it's a treadmill manufacturer/retailer ... you may be able to negotiate in the lower end of the End user :$: level. Otherwise, due to three words and length, Reg. fee+, IMHO.
Good Luck with your leads ... and please keep us posted here. :)
 
0
•••
Yes, the two emails are from the treadmill business and home gym business people. Thanks. As I mention to them, this domain is simple, you can tell your customers without spell it out.

thanks.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by goodname
Yes, the two emails are from the treadmill business and home gym business people. Thanks. As I mention to them, this domain is simple, you can tell your customers without spell it out.

thanks.
3 word domain..
Nice leads contacting you it appears.

I'de take $40 & be happy the name sold.

Goodluck!
 
0
•••
RunAtHome sounds funny.

0.00
 
0
•••
$0
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back