Run your domain search site

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've probably seen me selling this script before, but since I moved locations I have decided to share with you where the new location is. You can buy this script HERE or access my other scripts over at The Webmaster's Store.


As before, this is an automated custom expired domains script for you.
It is extremely easy to use and install. All you need to do is edit the config file, upload the folder and that's it.
It even comes set-up with adsense ready for you to install by just adding your adsense ID code.
This is version 2.0 of the previous script, and amongst the changes to the old script are:
1. New Template used - Much more professional.
2. New Search feature added.
3. Improved security to minimise spam and use of bots.
All this is for $10 only!


Demo is available here

BUY IT NOW for only $10


P.S. I am really sorry, but you will need to sign up for my online store so that I can reduce spam and improve the security I offer!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cleared. Thanks!

Regards,
Rick Berwick
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back