Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

top RUM.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for offers on this one.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Price approx. ?
 
0
•••
Just looking for reasonable offers. What is it worth?
 
0
•••
Estibot lists it at $19,000 USD but that is no where near what I received for my last 3 letter .net. I received much less, but of coerce, depends on buyer.
 
0
•••
What was the domain and what was the sale price? Did the 3 letters make up a product and a technology? And what was the percentage of the value of the exact match .com?
 
0
•••
The domain was a VERY good one. It was Jax.net - I decided to take my chances in a no reserve auction and had to sell the domain for $1,000 I believe it was if I remember correctly. One of my worst sales ever and I probably would never do a no reserve auction like that due to this memory.
 
0
•••
Jax.com I would think might be worth in the high five figure to low 6 figure. In comparison. I believe rum.com is worth in the 7 figures. I use to think the .net was worth about 10% of the .com, but seems like it is less now.
 
0
•••
I liked Jax because it is/was great for Jacksonville Florida, often abbreviated as JAX, as with JAX Airport.
 
0
•••
0
•••
They do own rum.com.
 
0
•••
Real User Monitoring Software is also another natural fit.
 
0
•••
I think the Liquor is going to be a much more desirable acquisition for buyers. You should have a lot of prospects to pitch this too. Someone purchased beer.com for $7,000,000.00 in 2004. It looks like rum was purchased for $15,000 in 2007.
 
0
•••
Yes, that's correct. Whiskey was purchased at the same time.
 
0
•••
Jax.com I would think might be worth in the high five figure to low 6 figure. In comparison. I believe rum.com is worth in the 7 figures. I use to think the .net was worth about 10% of the .com, but seems like it is less now.
I think your math is accurate, $$,$$$ for RUM.net seems reasonable to me.
 
0
•••
Gisyerg, you interested in making an offer?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back